Lincoln Common presents an elevated experience in the heart of Chicago's dynamic Lincoln Park neighborhood.
With high-quality retail, Class-A office, modern fitness offerings, attractive parks, chef-driven restaurant concepts, vibrant nightlife and more, Lincoln Common forms a beautiful bridge between community and commerce.
This is the new crossroads of Lincoln Park. Learn more about the design.
- Explore the Lincoln Park neighborhood
- At the intersection of Fullerton, Lincoln and Halsted (47,400 vehicles per day)
- Two blocks to CTA “L” Red, Purple and Brown lines
- Direct access to multiple bus routes
- Dedicated bike lanes and Divvy bike share station
- Three blocks to scenic lakefront park, beaches and Lincoln Park Zoo
- Less than one mile to Lake Shore Drive
Dine + Unwind
Tap into the single strongest demographic in Chicago. Budding scholars and young professionals. Upscale families and affluent empty nesters. The residents of Lincoln Park embody this eclectic and diverse neighborhood, giving rise to the urban sophistication and vibrant energy that surrounds Lincoln Common.
- 100,000 RSF of retail space — ONLY A FEW SPACES LEFT!
- Variety of product types available from historic renovation to modern new construction
- More than 1,000 residents living at the Lincoln Common provide a captive audience of affluent shoppers and diners
- 24,000 students and 4,000 faculty at the adjacent DePaul University
- 850-car parking garage
Lincoln Common's Office Building is 100% Leased!
Lincoln Common's boutique loft office building at 2350 N. Lincoln Avenue is home to these exceptional brands:
- Kohler Water Spa – 1st + 2nd Floor
- Athletico – 2nd Floor, Suite 200
- Compass – 3rd + 4th Floors
- CRC Institute – 5th Floor