Lincoln Common presents an elevated experience in the heart of Chicago's dynamic Lincoln Park neighborhood.
With high-quality retail, Class-A office, modern fitness offerings, attractive parks, chef-driven restaurant concepts, vibrant nightlife and more, Lincoln Common forms a beautiful bridge between community and commerce.
This is the new crossroads of Lincoln Park. Learn more about the design.
- Explore the Lincoln Park neighborhood
- At the intersection of Fullerton, Lincoln and Halsted (47,400 vehicles per day)
- Two blocks to CTA “L” Red, Purple and Brown lines
- Direct access to multiple bus routes
- Dedicated bike lanes and Divvy bike share station
- Three blocks to scenic lakefront park, beaches and Lincoln Park Zoo
- Less than one mile to Lake Shore Drive
Dine + Unwind
Tap into the single strongest demographic in Chicago. Budding scholars and young professionals. Upscale families and affluent empty nesters. The residents of Lincoln Park embody this eclectic and diverse neighborhood, giving rise to the urban sophistication and vibrant energy that surrounds Lincoln Common.
- 100,000 RSF of retail space — ONLY A FEW SPACES LEFT!
- Variety of product types available from historic renovation to modern new construction
- More than 1,000 residents living at the Lincoln Common provide a captive audience of affluent shoppers and diners
- 24,000 students and 4,000 faculty at the adjacent DePaul University
- 850-car parking garage
Connect + Create
Where classic architectural charm meets modern-day amenities and construction, this concept is ideal for businesses looking to elevate their brand, attract an urban workforce and experience all that Lincoln Park has to offer.
- Five stories with floor plates from 9,000 – 14,000 RSF; 57,000 total RSF
- Private outdoor open air terraces on each floor
- Abundant natural light from large, industrial style window bays and 11’4” ceiling heights
- Ground floor retail amenity
- Convenient access to chef-driven restaurants, boutique shopping, theaters and parks
- 850-car parking garage and bicycle storage