The preparation schedule for building A2 water service has changed. Work will now begin on Tuesday, January 9th and continue through Wednesday, January 10th. One lane of traffic on Orchard Street will be closed from Kemper to Lincoln Avenues. Please see below for details.
Week of 1/1/18
- Excavation work will continue on site
- South Tower water service off of Orchard will start
- Concrete work on the A2 South Tower will continue
- Concrete work on the A1 North Tower will continue
- D Building work North of the Garage – Sewer work in Lincoln Avenue will be completed. Installation of the storm water detention tank under the building footprint will be completed.
Week of 1/8/18
- Work to prepare building A2 for water service will begin on Tuesday, 1/9/18 and continue through Wednesday, 1/10/18. During this time, one lane of traffic on Orchard Street will be closed from Kemper Avenue to Lincoln Avenue. The construction area will be barricaded during work hours (9:00 am to 4:00 pm) and all excavation will be plated and pinned at the end of each work day. No Parking signs will be posted on Orchard Street from Kemper Avenue to Lincoln Avenue through the duration of work. Please refer to the Site Utility Plan for location details.
We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as The Lincoln Common comes to life! Please visit LincolnCommon.com for additional project details and future updates.