Please contact Adam Hamilton of Belmont Village with any questions or concerns regarding the below progress update.
- Inclinometer installation in the alley was completed on April 6, 2017.
- Underpinning of the west and north neighboring properties is underway with completion estimated in mid-June.
- Excavation and site work is expected to begin once the underpinning work is completed in mid- to late-June.
- Fullerton Ave. and Orchard St. sidewalks and parking lanes have been closed and will remain closed for the duration of the project.
- A portion of the alley directly behind the Belmont Village site will be closed for the day on Tuesday, May 30 so that an existing, abandoned section of tunnel can be filled in.