- Demolition of the superstructure was completed on March 3, 2017.
- The City of Chicago building permit was issued on March 24, 2017.
- Inclinometer installation in the alley is scheduled for April 6, 2017, which will require blocking the portion of the alley directly behind our site for approximately 3 hours.
- We anticipate site work and grading to begin in April.
- Fullerton Ave. and Orchard St. sidewalks and parking lanes have been closed and will remain closed for the duration of the project.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding as we work to prepare the property for new construction. Should you have questions or would like additional information, please contact the Belmont Village Community Liaison or Construction Logistics Liaison listed on our Contact page.